On Saturday 25th October, as the prologue of the 27thWine Festival of Gandesa held on 1st and 2nd November, the winery Celler Coma Bonetand ViOrigenorganize an activity called TASTE OF VINTAGE will allow us to get a first idea ofthe new harvest 2014, recently completed.
The activity will consist, first, on a visit to the winery where we will explain how different wines are made. Then there will be a tasting of wines from grape varieties grown in the winery, in order to:
– Know the different enological characteristics of each variety
– Appreciate the quality of the base wines in 2014
– Distinguish the contributions of each wine in the final blend.
The varieties we will taste are:
– White: White Grenache and Viognier
– Red:Red Grenache, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan and Merlot
This will help us to know the wines from a different perspective and to feel like a winemaker for a day.
The activity fee is 8 euros per person and is designed for groups of up to 8 people with 2 hour shifts during the morning or afternoon.