Courses of Pairing and Wine tasting
ViOrigen through collaboration with different training centers Terres de l’Ebre, offers courses of Wine tasting and Pairing, subsidized by Consorci de la Formació Continua from Generalitat de Catalunya, Pimec and Ministry of Employment and Social Security. In these courses, we will know the basic notions of the biological cycle of the vine, the process of production of wines, Denominations of Origin, the tasting stages: In appearance, On the nose an On the palate, the functions of a sommelier, the different types of pairing and of course we will learn to describe the wine when we taste it.
All the classes are divided in a theoretical part and a part of tasting, with five minutes of rest between them.
If you are a continuing education center and you want to include our proposal, write to us at email@example.com or call 669 06 03 12.
These courses are offered at Gandesa and Ametlla de Mar through High Quality 2000, and Tortosa and Alcanar through Centro Bayerri, you can request information or sign up to the following contact points:
- High Quality 2000, SL | C/Baronessa de Purroi, 10 | GANDESA (Tarragona) | firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. 977 421 175
- Online: http://www.hqsi2000.com/plantilla_inscripcio_treballador.php?ins_curs=SUMILLERIA%20I%20MARIDATGE(GANDESA)
L’AMETLLA DE MAR:
- TELECENTRE | C/Pau Casals,74 – Baixos | L’Ametlla de Mar (Tarragona) | email@example.com | Tel. 977 457 269
- Online: http://www.hqsi2000.com/plantilla_inscripcio_treballador.php?ins_curs=SUMILLERIA%20I%20MARIDATGE%20(AMETLLA%20DE%20MAR)
TORTOSA and ALCANAR:
- CENTRE BAYERRI C/ RONDA REUS, 9 | 43500 TORTOSA | (977) 44-31-16 | firstname.lastname@example.org